1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Carpodromo, Lda is responsible for processing personal data of those who complete and submit the Forms available through the Contacts page and on the internal page of each Lake(Charca and Pine Tree Lake).
2. How do we collect your personal data?
a. Your personal data are collected if you complete them and submit the Forms, present on the Contacts page and on the internal page of each Lake(Charca and Pine Tree Lake).
3. For what purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
a. Your data will be used to respond to information and reservations requests as well as to make contacts to promote initiatives and services.
4. What personal data can be collected?
i. Contact information – Name, E-mail, Telephone;
ii. Reservation Information – Check-in and check-out dates, Number of people, other desired services;
5. How do we keep your personal data safe?
a. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
b. Although the transmission of data through the internet or website cannot guarantee complete security against intrusions, we and our service providers make the best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures aimed at protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
– Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the “need to know” criterion and only within the scope of the communicated purposes;
– Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
– Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and prevent the misuse of your personal data.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data until you exercise your right to erasure.
7. Who can we share your personal data with and how do we keep it safe?
Your personal data is stored on the secure servers of our providers/service providers and is accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our providers/service providers).
8. How can you change or withdraw your consent?
a. You may, at any time, in person or by email – provided you can prove your identity – withdraw or change your declarations of consent submitted to Carpodromo, Lda, with effect for the future.
After the complete withdrawal of your declarations of consent, your data will no longer be processed.
b. You can also request information about your data stored at Carpodromo, Lda, as well as the rectification, erasure or blocking of your personal data.